This is the way to lose weight without exercise: you just have to eat sensibly.
Good healthy food is simple and doesn’t have to be complicated. You just have to prepare your own meals and eat out less.
If you’ve been on a diet high in processed foods, it’s time to make the switch and eat more fresh foods. Undoubtedly, fresh, unprocessed foods are more nutritious and healthier for the body. You just have to compare the diet of our previous generations, there were less processed foods, less takeout and people were eating more!
So take control of what you’re eating and think ‘Fresh’.
Once you train yourself to eat this way, it becomes a habit, and everything else will fall into your meals. Your body will no longer need sweets or junk food or fast food. This style of eating simply removes all calorie or GI counting, and makes eating sensibly simple.
And when you combine a healthy diet with a short, effective, high-intensity exercise program, you’ll shed more body fat for a leaner, sexier body.
This is discussed in depth in The Truth About Six Pack Abs, where it is highlighted that nutrition is the main component of fat loss, at least 80%.
Just follow these tips when preparing your own meals:
How to lose weight without exercise
- Eat fresh, healthy food, preferably organic, as close to its natural state as possible.
- Eat nutrient-dense fresh foods and avoid processed types
- Eat 2 servings of fruit and at least 5 servings of vegetables a day. These are excellent sources of carbohydrates.
- Moderate amounts of high-quality protein at each meal
- Include plenty of fiber in your diet to help control your appetite and maintain your blood sugar levels
- You need fat. Not only will fat satisfy your appetite more, it will help your hormonal balance. Great sources of fat are nuts, seeds, organic eggs, wild fish or fish oil, olive oils, avocados, and many more.
- When cooking, simply steam or grill your choice of food