Committed for Better Business

“Four routes to choose from


I learned from Zhang, who studied at the University of London, that all major newspapers in London have a listing section with detailed information, similar to that in China, usually in the form of a classifieds page with brief information about the property by location and some with photos. However, the listings in the newspapers are usually those of real estate agents, so you can only contact the agents and not the landlords directly.


The Leeds student accommodation website also has a lot of information about properties for rent, so you can enter the postcode of the place you want to live in and choose a price range that you think is reasonable and the search engine will automatically list the properties that fit the criteria.

Housing List

As a student, you can also contact your school’s Housing Office to request a Housing List. Because the school is responsible for solving all international Leeds student accommodation problems, if you do not apply for student accommodation, the school’s student accommodation office will provide such a list free of charge, which generally lists the specific location of the house, the house near the bus, underground station and the price of the house, and of course, the landlord’s contact information.

BBS for studying in the UK at home

Some students also find rental information on the Study in the UK forums in China. There are some graduating international students who will post their housing information on the BBS, and most of these houses are due in August or September.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *