Facing tough times managing photo editing on Instagram has been a common problem for various account holders. This social media platform is your one-stop destination to add selfies, create photo libraries and share them on other social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter. All you need to do is get the right photo editing tool / app to organize your photos. Below are the top three Instagram photo editing apps that have become very popular in recent months.
1. Square FX
Cropping can be a real problem for many images when uploading and placing them in the square Instagram frame. The Square FX app can be used to avoid cropping, resizing or resizing images based on your choice and requirement. You can perform a number of functions with the Square FX app, including:
• Change of frames, styles or colors
• Instant photo selection and placement in frames to avoid clipping
• Save images to photo library
• Perform functions including flipping, rotating, or scaling images
• Select a background from a variety of options including gradient, color, and pattern to induce a look and feel. effects
• The new version comes with a bug fix feature.
• Upgrade to premium services to enjoy additional app features
ITunes account holders can download this application for free to use the basic functions. This application is designed for iOS devices.
2.VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid
VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid are available for most iOS and Android 4.0 enabled devices. This minimalist platform is suitable for creating, posting, and displaying photographic skills. The VSCO is the most exquisite platform that allows integration and interaction between photographers and stakeholders. In a world where images express more than texts, it is difficult to find a platform that allows the power of exchange to photographers around the world. The features and facilities of VSCO Cam + VSCO Grid are:
• Instead of Instagram filters use VSCO’s preset photo filters
• Edit color photos for an enhanced appearance before uploading to Instagram
• Compatible for use on iOS and Android based devices
• Meet the world’s most amazingly talented photographers through VSCO magazines.
• Browse the image gallery and choose your favorites
• Many featured presets and tools are available on VSCO Cam Store
The Snapseed app is largely developed for the iOS platform to perform various functions with your photos on Apple devices. These are some of the important features of this application:
• Modify all your photos on iPhone and iPad
• Edit your images to change contrast, brightness, sharpness and saturation with the magnifying glass tool
• Give your images a retro look using professional black and white filters
• In addition to Instagram, this application allows you to share an image or a selfie on other sites, including Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
Tea labels It is very important to attach them to all your images on social media profiles, including Instagram. Whether it’s your business profile or a personal social media sharing account, you’ll always want to attach image details. Your brand and product line get the maximum response from the customer through them. Tea labels on the other hand they are important for the optimal visibility of your Instagram profile in the search engine. Instagram photo editing apps allow you to do these tasks easily.